Welcome to Whitehall Township Public Library
Did you know?:
- The Friends of the Library are pleased to announce that Victoria Ceasar of Coplay as the 2013 recipient of the Nancy J. Adams scholarship.
She will attend Kutztown University starting this fall with dual majors in Elementary Education & Special Education with a focus in Visual Impairment.
Nancy J. Adams (L) retired Library Director and Pat Kaligis (R) Treasurer for The Friends of the Whitehall Township Public Library presented the scholarship to Victoria at the Open House on June 8, 2013.
Thanks to the Staff & the Trustee's for making the event special to all who atttended.
Congratulations Victoria and Good luck at Kutztown.
- Summer Reading Logging: click here and select the appropriate tab!
- Summer Reading is here. Click the appropriate link to register. Events running during Summer Reading may be found on the Programs & Events page.
- The Friends' of the Whitehall Township Public Library invites the public to attend it's regularly scheduled meetings on the second Wednesday of each month at 2:30 p.m. in the library's community room! Membership is not required prior to attending meetings!
- The library provides Overdrive eBooks and eAudioBooks to Whitehall Township patrons. This service provides downloadable eBooks and eAudioBooks for a variety of devices including: Nook & Kindle.
- Ancestry.com recently made available two valuable resources on using their service:
- Kill-a-Watt: How much power do devices use when off? TVs, Cable boxes, DVD players, BlueRays all use power after they are "off"! See how much power your devices really use! This donation from PPL is available at the front desk. Click the link to check availability - if unavailable, you are welcome to place a hold on it.
- Pennsylvania passed a new "VoterID" law.
- Lehigh Valley Live reports the attorneys on each side agreed NOT to implement it for the May 2013 primary. The court will hear the case in the summer of 2013. See this link for more information.
- This useful site provides information on frequently asked questions and information about the new voting law.