Welcome to Whitehall Township Public Library
How can I contribute to the Library?
- Wish List
- Gift Cards
- Craft Supplies for children and adult programs.
- Guitarist familiar with many music genres for monthly Third Monday Open Mic Night.
- Regular fundraisers:
- Yearbook DVDs: Buy a copy of the Whitehall High School Yearbook.
- Spring Yard Sale: Stop in to the library and see what we have to offer at the annual yard sale.
- Fall Book Sale: Drop in the library and look through the annual Fall Book Sale.
- Pictures with Santa: Come to the library on the 1st Saturday in December for pictures with Santa.
- Silent auction donations: We accept all NEW items for the auction.
- Amazon Smile: The library is able to receive donations from Amazon. A percentage of your total purchase can benefit the library. Amazon requires shoppers to use "smile.amazon.com" for the library to benefit from this program.
- The Book Sale: The Friends of the Library conduct the year-round booksale. Stop in the library and see our selection of used books.
- PayPal: The library accepts tax-deductible donations through PayPal. Simply click the PayPal icon, and complete required information. The library is tax-exempt under section 501-c-3 of the IRS tax code, and contributions are tax deductible.
- Annual mailing: The library sends a direct mail piece to registered patrons requesting a donation. These funds are used to provide programs, purchase books & databases, and provide many services to the community. It is currently the largest fundraiser each year.