Welcome to Whitehall Township Public Library
Did you know?:
- Libraries in the Allentown area signed with Zinio online magazines. Zinio provides e-magazines patrons may read on computers and mobile devices. These magazines are always available - there is no wait for a title to "be returned" -- there is no need to manage holds! Click here to access Zinio magazines.
- Summer Reading Logging: click here and select the appropriate tab!
- Summer Reading is here. Click the appropriate link to register. Events running during Summer Reading may be found on the Programs & Events page.
- The Friends' of the Whitehall Township Public Library invites the public to attend it's regularly scheduled meetings on the second Wednesday of each month at 2:30 p.m. in the library's community room! Membership is not required prior to attending meetings!
- The library provides Overdrive eBooks and eAudioBooks to Whitehall Township patrons. This service provides downloadable eBooks and eAudioBooks for a variety of devices including: Nook & Kindle.
- Ancestry.com recently made available two valuable resources on using their service:
- Kill-a-Watt: How much power do devices use when off? TVs, Cable boxes, DVD players, BlueRays all use power after they are "off"! See how much power your devices really use! This donation from PPL is available at the front desk. Click the link to check availability - if unavailable, you are welcome to place a hold on it.
- Pennsylvania passed a new "VoterID" law.
- Lehigh Valley Live reports the attorneys on each side agreed NOT to implement it for the May 2013 primary. The court will hear the case in the summer of 2013. See this link for more information.
- This useful site provides information on frequently asked questions and information about the new voting law.